Car-meleon Colour York is a small restoration and custom paint work business
We restore vintage, classic & modern vehicles
Do you want a new look?
Contact us for a custom paint quote & check out our Payment Packages

Can you do your OWN prep & paint work but need somewhere to do it?
Then check out our service Prep Bay & Spray Booth for Hire

Our full details are on our website

For our current & past projects check out the list on the side bar of this blog



Sunday 8 January 2012

Wifey's Puma - update

Hey, its Andi's wife again with an update on my Puma.
Yesterday I was actually well enough to go to the workshop & have a tinker with my car :0)

I have never worked on a car before...not like this!! Andi calls me his apprentice!!

He showed me a few bits to get me going & after that I was well away.
I really enjoyed it ....albeit paying for it today!!

Here's what we did.

Stripped the rear end


Removed the door cards



Stripped out the rear seats & interior



until next time!!!


No comments: